7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements
We are so happy we found Bridgeyard in Old Town! Everyone has been very nice from the moment we moved in. Maintenance is very efficient. Buildings are kept nice and clean. Location is absolutely perfect. Our view is breath taking! Most residents are very friendly. Overall, very nice place to live!! :) Definitely would recommend and actually have already to a few people.- Carolyn A.
Great location, awesome view, friendly staff and pet friendly.- Joshua B.
We are very pleased with our move at Bridgyard Everyone was very helpful and friendly from the moment we arrived. The apartment looked great and we love the location.- Misty B.
Very nice area to live in. Jones point park is peaceful. Great location.- Karen S.
It is a good place to live.- Erick L.
Great location, helpful staff , friendly neighbors, would suggest to friends.- Slavka Y.
Thanks for hosting the wine party Nice event.- Denise B.
I visited Bridgeyard and was given a wonderful tour by Alexis, who was responsive, considerate, and answered all my questions as a new DC resident. In the 8 months that I've lived here, I've loved every minute of my time at Bridgeyard Old Town.- Dan O.